Wednesday, May 13, 2015

LIMERICK DAY

Today I feel quite a bit lazy
My brain is incredibly hazy
It's quite true tonight
That I don't want to write
An the blog is now driving me crazy

In this I don't put much stock
I should write but I just want to talk
The belief I bring
There is no such thing
The condition they call Writer's Block

Today you are stuck with my brain
And all its unbearable pain
The bullet is bitten
This blog's getting written
Tomorrow I'll write it again

 I like to find weird holidays
That affect us in so many ways
I learn the limerick
Is today's fancy trick
I'll rhyme until I'm in a daze


A limerick poem is quite brief
About nature: a rock or a leaf
I truly don't care
For rules -- au contraire
Ending this is a relief


I hope that this entry is heard
Its wisdom on all now conferred
Happy Limerick Day
Is all I will say
On that note - here's my final word ...

END