Saturday, May 30, 2015

BINGO DEBAUCHERY

I want to talk to you all today about an extremely dangerous hobby that has evolved into a full contact sport.  This activity used to be one of relaxation and social civility.  Today, it has become one of the fastest growing hotbeds of arrests and assault.

I'm talking about Bingo.

That's right.

Bingo.

I've only played competitive Bingo twice in my life.  Once was at a resort, and the only reason I went was to hear the strange lady say, "teeeyooooooooooooooo" and "Twenteeee-teeeeyooooooooo!" 

The other time I played Bingo was when my friends dragged me to a huge Bingo game at a local church.  I couldn't believe there were entire tables with single players actively working fifty cards.  I was one number (on my one little card) away from a $500 cover-all win.  Right after some fifty-card bitch won, the caller read the number I had been waiting for, so I decided that was God's way of telling me not to play Bingo.  Never.  Ever.

But, this Florida incident is just sick.  This is about that 88-yer-old woman having her car tires slashed by an angry 82-year-old male Bingo player.  Her offense?  She sat in his lucky Bingo seat.

Slashed tires!  Arrested!  Violence!  Premeditation!  Bingo debauchery! 

It's almost unbearable.  I mean, Bingo is supposed to be fun.  Next thing you know, Bingo players everywhere will be kicking each other's walkers out and stealing batteries from electric wheelchairs.  Pretty soon, we'll all have to wear helmets just to go to these local events.  Sign waivers.  Bring bodyguards.

I live right near four churches.  I'm going to watch for their Bingo nights so I don't make the mistake of walking alone when there's a night of mayhem.  Damn Bingo players.  There goes the neighborhood!

By the way, that damn number that kept me from winning and ruined Bingo for the rest of my life?

B13... just so you know.