Sunday, May 17, 2015

ATTACK OF THE FRENCH FRY

After a few months of lacrosse messing with my schedule, I decide to get back on the Healthy Eating Bandwagon.

I get lazy during  the season, eating way too many processed foods, skipping meals, eating cookies in the car, and (sometimes) breaking down and drinking soda.  Normally not much of a beer fanatic, my beer intake skyrockets in season.

Today I decide to eat healthier again.  I start with scrambled eggs then, in a while, have some homemade guacamole.


Later, I go for a walk in the city with a pal.  We are enjoying a leisurely stroll when we decide to stop for a snack.

Naughty me!

I reach immediately for an ice cold beer, some really good (white meat) chicken fingers, and ... french fries.

Oh sure, I know I shouldn't eat the fries, but they smell sooooo good.  It would be rude to ignore them.  Right?

Oh, well.  What's that song Clarice sings in Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer?  "There's always tomorrow..."