Sunday, March 8, 2015

ROAD TRIP TO MARYLAND

If all goes as planned, I am in Maryland with lacrosse parents and team (probably just about on our way home).  I'm sure there's a story or two to tell, but I'm not home yet to tell it.  Judging by the amount of snacks I packed, I might have to roll myself home.

This picture doesn't tell the whole story.  This is my Snack Travel Bag.  Inside this bag are small bottles of water, small bottles of wine, some Cheez-Its, some Ritz Bits with Cheese, Club crackers, Ritz crackers, Milanos, Parmesan Goldfish, and freshly baked pumpkin bread and chocolate chip cookies.

I know, I know -- No veggies, but I'm not driving, so I don't want to drag a cooler with me, too.  Cut me some slack.  And cut me some new pants because I have a feeling after this weekend that I might not fit into my clothes anymore.  Seriously, though, what's better than a road trip coupled with sugar shock?

My apologies to those stuck in the car with me when I'm hyped up on high-fructose corn syrup and other sweeteners.  If you're truly lucky, I'll sleep most of the way home.