Sunday, October 26, 2014

DEBATING WITH DOLTS



I almost got sucked into an argument with a Libtard today.  Just to be clear, I don’t like fighting with Conservatards, either.

You see, I said the word “undocumented.”

Apparently that makes me a racist. 

I don’t really see how or know why saying the word “undocumented” makes me a racist.  It’s not like everyone who enters the USA illegally is purple.  I happen to like the color purple … the color, not the book nor the movie – sorry, I reached my Alice Walker tolerance level in college English long before that one came around.  Oh, does that make me racist because the author is purple … or yellow … or orange … or blue?  No, I just had enough of her writing.  Not really fond of Henry James, either.  Damn, I must be a racist.  I mean, James is like … pine green, right?

Look, folks.  I am a rule-follower.  That’s my cross to bear.

I don’t like undocumented people voting in American elections.  That doesn’t make me a racist.  It may very well make me a Constitutionalist, though.  Oh, the horrors!

I also don’t like people who shoplift, so I must be a racist.  And I don’t like child abusers, so I must be a racist.  I also don’t care for Krispy Kreme donuts, so I must be a racist.  You know what?  Come to think of it, I’m not a big fan of Anime, and since that’s imported from Japan, I must be a racist.  I do prefer the Canadian national anthem to that of the USA for singing, anyway, because the range is more tolerable.  I must be a racist.

Listen, folks, if you want to lose an argument with me and lose it fast, throw the race card.  You might be a nice fellow otherwise, but once you open your mouth (or type with your fingers) that I pointed out something illegal as, in fact, being illegal, regardless of who you are or what “color” you claim to be, and you’re only retort is, “You’re a racist!” – well, you’re actually nothing more intelligent than a frigging moron.

I guess that makes me a moronist.  And since the idiot in question called me a racist via someone else’s online post, I guess that makes me a trollist, as well.  Yup, I’ll own that one.  I have a severe and critical intolerance for trolls.

So, if you’re undocumented and you want to vote in an American election, just remember, I’m a trollist! 

So there.