Friday, November 20, 2015

PROCRASTINATION ON MY TO-DO LIST

Half day today.  We have open house later at school, so I get to leave around noontime.  Oh, please; I have enough work sitting on and in my desk to keep me busy for days, but I intend to go home and take a walk.

When I get home, I feel more like using my nonelectric, very difficult treadmill rather than going outside.  I walk/jog on it for twenty minutes, then add 200 reps on the rowing machine.

Healthy, right?

I follow this healthy routine up with a bowl of beef stew, a crescent roll, a fruit/juice shake, some cookies, and crackers.

I guess I should've just stayed at work, sitting on my fat ass at my desk and filing mountains of paperwork, sorting through minutiae, and shuffling must-do post-it notes into different piles.  Okay, okay; enough with the guilt.  I'll get back into my work clothes and go sit at my desk -- a compromise.

Besides, if I head back to work earlier than I truly need to be there, I can put off writing the paper that's due for my Tuesday class.  See?  I know how to prioritize, and procrastination is top on my to-do list.