Monday, November 2, 2015

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME...

Oh, yeah.  Guess what?  Guess what time of year it is?  Guess, guess, guess! It's that time of year when haters gonna hate and twitchers gonna twitch.  If you've stumbled across the Hallmark channel at all over the past weekend, then you know what I'm going to say:

IT'S OFFICIALLY THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON!

I have to hold myself back from setting up the tree and getting all the holiday goodies out, all the toys, all the decorations.  Seriously.  And I should be deeply ashamed of myself because my house still hasn't had its official fall cleaning.  The drapes and curtains need to be washed, the windows cleaned, the sills wiped down.  I definitely need to get that all done before bringing out the holiday gear.

All right, I'll totally fess up -- The air conditioners are still in the windows.  I rarely take them out before Halloween in case we get those lousy, humid, grossly sticky overnights, as we have off and on over the last few weeks and the last few Octobers.  Yes, I like to sleep in the ultimate comfort, especially with the hot flashes, so I keep those a/c units in until the first snowflakes fall.

But, folks, I will have the tree up soon.  Very soon.  I have a couple of target dates, but it will be within the next two weeks.  This means there's only one question left:

WHO'S WITH ME?