Friday, November 6, 2015

EXHAUSTED


Good morning.

I am officially taking today off from mentally engaging in any topics too stressful to write about in this blog.  I am finally, after 1,100+ blog days, exhausted both mentally and physically. 

So, today I am posting pictures of adoptable pets.  It would be nice to adopt one myself, but I don't have permission.  My old cat that dropped dead a few summers ago was grandfathered in to the apartment/lease, but now ... NO.  Just no.

But, YOU could adopt these lovelies.  Yes, yes you could.  Share the love since I cannot, and share some energy since I have none anymore.  Maybe in a week.  Possibly two.  But, right now, my brain and heart and mind are all shut down for the weekend, closing a little early for recharge and rewiring. 

Besides, senior cat adoption fees are waived this weekend, so GO FOR IT.  You know you want to -- Do it for me.