Saturday, November 14, 2015

PARIS, MY HEART BLEEDS FOR YOU

I am upset beyond words about the terror attacks in Paris, France.

The depth of both my sorrow and my rage is almost unfathomable.  I am worried about friends who are in Paris, friend's children who are students there, and the countless people I do not even know whose families are now struggling to make sense of what is happening.

I am disgusted by weak governments whose salacious affair with political correctness has endangered us all.  I am horrified by citizens who continue to turn blind eyes to the complicity of our ineffective (and ineffectual) leaders because the citizens are incestuously endeared to certain political parties, sometimes without even understanding the cult-like hold these parties' beliefs and machinations have over them and their Free Will.

My thoughts are dark and vengeful.  I am upset beyond words, and, therefore, I will stop talking lest I say what I truly feel and wreak havoc with any fragile friendships I still have.

Paris, my heart bleeds for you.