Sunday, December 14, 2014

ALMOST THERE


It has been an epic week of Christmas activities. 

Candles went in the windows, I went in to see lights in Boston (big tree was busted; its lights didn't work), and tonight I visited the Enchanted Village at Jordan's (Furniture ... not Marsh ...).  I'll save that for another day's post, though.

What I will share today is that I'm almost ready.  Seriously ... almost done, including wrapping.

Oh, sure -- I'll be running out at the eleventh hour after forgetting someone important.  But, for now, anyway, the house is fairly decorated.  From the outside it looks completed.  Inside it looks like Santa's workshop exploded everywhere.

Happy Third Week in Advent, folks.  Here are some of my dinky little lights from 2014.  Merry Christmas, and if you're offended by that, then bugger off.