Saturday, September 3, 2016

SPICING LIFE UP



It's time.  I have finally out-spiced my cabinet and have to order a spice rack.

It doesn't hit me when I discover four containers of cinnamon.  Nope.  And it doesn't hit me when I double up on tumeric, onion powder, ground cloves, nor allspice.  I am even disgusted having to pull the entire shelf apart just to find some nutmeg.

Nope.  It finally hits me when I try to find the paprika.  Truthfully, I cannot find a damn thing.

I get on the Internet, find a great deal on spice racks, and send in my payment.  Now, I wait.  In a way, though, I'm not sure I want the spice rack to come in.  I've no idea where in my small kitchen I'll put a spice rack, anyway.

I don't care!

I am going to get organized if it kills me."Spice" it all up, so to speak.  Then, perhaps I can cook and bake again with a little bit of flavor and flair.  In the meantime, though, I want you all to know that I really did buy pumpkin pie spice, even though I have all the spices necessary plus some doubles.  Oh, and does anyone need any cream of tartar? If you do, I can hook you up for a really, really good spice ... er, price.