Saturday, August 9, 2014

SCENIC ESP

Sometimes my siblings and I are on the same page, and this happens even if we're separated by hundreds of miles.

This phenomenon usually happens between me (Child #3) and one of my sisters (Child #2).  We shared a room for a very long time, so I blame that kind of closeness.

Today, though, it happens with one of my brothers (Child #4).

My brother posts pictures at Fort Ticonderoga in New York.  Today he took his two young sons to examine the fort.  This is weird because today I also visited a fort.  Friends and I ferried over to Fort Warren on Georges Island, off the coast of Boston.

Great minds think alike.

My brother posts some terrific pictures, most involving my nephews, from their visit.  He posts maybe a dozen, a perfectly acceptable quota for social media.

I go through my pictures, the amount of which shuts down the battery life from my fully-charged cell phone while I am on the island with friends.  I choose 54 but only about 44 post.  I feel a little guilty -- 44 is a huge amount of photos to post on social media, but I post them, anyway.

I'll add this adventure to the growing list of topics I still have not covered yet in the blog.  In the meantime, though, I'll sit back and enjoy the fact that my siblings and I have some ridiculous scenic ESP that causes us to do the exact same day trip on the exact same day but separated by hundreds of miles when it comes to exact location.

Carry on, siblings, and let me know the plans for Sunday.  This time, though, I'll bring the camera to save my cell phone's battery.