Sunday, April 13, 2014

OMG A LITTLE POEM


In addition to working on edits of my thesis, I attend a college lacrosse game where the air temperature is finally over 20 degrees.

As a matter of fact, it's in the high 60's.

So, to honor this great occasion, I wrote a poem.  You're welcome.


OMG the sun is out!
It almost makes me scream and shout
About how nice it is today.
Amazing!  That's all I can say.

Thankfully the boys did win,
Some fans needed oxygen
To make it through the wicked game
Where tempers climbed - they were inflamed.

Then we had a barbecue
To give the players all their due.
So if you do not like my poem,
Shut your mouth and stay at home.

 Yeah, I'm tired and it's late.  Honestly, though, it was simply good to be outside today, bad rhyme or not.  Even if my poem totally sucks, today did NOT totally suck.  As a matter of fact, other than getting myself lost twice on a trip I make all the damn time, it was an uneventful day in the scheme of awful things I usually endure. 

Wow.  A happy blog entry.  This is a first.  ;)


The end.