Friday, April 4, 2014

A UNIVERSAL MYSTERY

It's one of those nights.  Yes, it truly is.  It is one of those nights when I ponder the great wonders of the universe. 

For example, how dangerous would it be if my mind operated like a big-screen TV with the volume up full blast?  Think about this for a moment.  Imagine, if you will, every sick and twisted and evil thought I have is broadcast on a giant screen, complete with the free associative musings that meander past.

I can only imagine what might come up on the screen while I'm in traffic or at a sporting event or talking politics.

Yup, this is one of the Great Mysteries of Life that should probably remain unresolved.  Especially after the week I've had at work.  Yup.  true that.

What is it my daughter says?  "That would be a GREAT place to dump a body."  Hmmmm.... that's one channel I might watch, as well.  After all, the apple doesn't fall too far, right?

Like I said:  Dangerous prospect.