Monday, February 12, 2018

POST 2K

Post #2,000.  Hard to believe.  Every single day for 2,000 days in a row I have written something ... sometimes short, sometimes long, sometimes a decent narrative, sometimes an inappropriate poem.  Here it is, though.  Post 2K.

I'm not much of a speech-giver.  Oh, I can talk and talk for hours about lots and lots of things.  But, when it comes to talking about myself, I tend to guard that by sharing only want I want to and need to.  I don't suppose I'd make much of a talk show guest, and it probably explains why my dating life is guardedly nonexistent. 

I sincerely mean it when I retort in an argument, "You don't KNOW me!"  It's the truth.  Go ahead and think you do.  You're right ... and so very wrong.

And that's totally my fault. 

For 2,000 days I've opened a few windows and pointed a few bright lights into the madness of my mind.  Still, you don't know me, but, then I again, I don't completely know me, either.  Stick around for another 2,000 days, though.  We might both be surprised by what we find.

Happy 2K, and thanks for reading.