Monday, June 12, 2017

LOSERS' BRACKET

Cribbage is a card game that requires a little bit of skill and a whole lot of amazing luck, neither of which I have.  This extends to anything that requires bets to be placed, as well.  I don't gamble, play Bingo, buy lottery tickets, or play any games of any kind for money.


I have had enough close hits and close encounters to know that I have the worst luck of anyone I know when it comes games of chance and financial investments of any type.  Gambling is for me a giant Black Hole.

In case I forget this concept, I happen to be dealt this Cribbage hand today.  For your information, this isn't an optimal Cribbage hand.  It is, however, a relatively exceptional poker hand, which would be fabulous if we were playing poker.

I guess I'll go back to playing Solitaire on my cell phone.  At least when I fail at that, I'm just a click away from the Losers' Bracket.