Sunday, October 11, 2015

I'VE DONE MY TIME

Oh boy.  It's going to be a loooooong hockey season.

I know, I know; I'm supposed to support my team no matter what, but the Bruins are having a crappy start.  Even when they do score, it doesn't count. 

I cannot remember the last time the Celtics won (or the last time I gave a shit about professional basketball), and the Red Sox did the giamundo crash and burn this past summer.  Now, the Bruins have managed to suck the life out of winter long before the snow starts to fly.

At least the Patriots can win, right?  Right?!?!  I suppose we shall see today.

Unlike a fair-weather fan, though, I still support my teams.  I still have my t-shirts and jerseys and hats.  I still watch the games and I still believe. 

Hey, I was a Patriots fan through the seventies and eighties.  Lord knows I've done my time.