Friday, October 2, 2015

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CAKE HAPPINESS

My friend brings me cake today.  Chocolate cake.  Not just any chocolate cake.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cake.

The hunk of chocolate cake is about four inches tall, coated with a thick layer of peanut butter, and crusted with a substantial layer of chocolate.  On the chocolate crust are pieces of peanut butter cups.

Just smelling the cake hidden in my desk drawer is exponentially raising my blood sugar levels. I hardly wait for my planning period to inhale that cake before the aroma drives me insane.

Sometimes, when I'm having a bad day or just having any kind of day, chocolate cake makes it all worthwhile.  Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cake, though -- only four words can properly explain its significance:

HOLY CRAP THAT'S GOOD