Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TECHNO-BABY

I buy myself a new phone because any day now the first grandkiddo will be arriving.  Well, of course the very moment I am attempting to set it up, everything goes kaflooey with the phone.  While I am on the phone with who knows what country trying to get it all resolved ...

The baby arrives.

This is all great, except that the pictures won't download.  Well, some of them will.  So, I call customer service yet again.  Then three pictures download.  Then none.

Argh.  Well, here's to knowing that the little munchkin arrived happy and healthy.  Soon I will have pictures ... dang phone.  My timing is impeccable.  So much for me and progress -- It's why I prefer everything old school.

(Big smiley face here.)  Welcome, baby.  Your grandma is a techno-idiot, but I can still work an old-school camera.  See ya soon!