Monday, March 21, 2016

MY FAULT

It's my fault.

I put the patio furniture out last week.  I started drinking gin and tonics already even though the summer isn't officially here.  I put away my winter coat, shoving it deep into the closet.  I even opened the windows a couple of times.

I won't know for sure until I wake up in the morning, but Mother Nature is supposed to shit snow all over eastern New England on Monday.

Who cares, though.  It's going to be nearly summer again mid-week.  I'm leaving the table and chairs out there on the patio, including the zero gravity chair.  I'm keeping the lime sliced and ready.  I refuse to take out my winter coat unless I am going sledding or snowshoeing.

I know it's still March.  I also understand that it's the first day of spring.  I'm simply choosing to ignore those realities.