Saturday, September 19, 2015

JOKE BABAR



Joy Behar – an overstuffed, loud-mouthed ignoramus make-believe television star – recently insulted nurses everywhere.  How did she do this?  She did this by saying that nurses are pretending to be doctors because they wear stethoscopes.

Now, no one will be able to convince me that Behar has never seen a nurse.  I mean, honestly, she must’ve had plastic surgery at some point being as vain and incessantly conceited as she is.  Who did she think was taking care of her?  Doctors? 

Fat-headed bitch.

Oh, sure, the fascists amongst us will bicker, “Haven’t you ever made a mistake, said something you wished you hadn’t?”

Sure, I have.  Probably ten times a day, every damn day of my life.

But, here’s the rub:

Stupid moron Behar responded to critics with: “I’m sorry … THAT YOU’RE OFFENDED.”

Say, what?

Not “I’m sorry for what I said because I’m so damn dumb that I almost cannot tolerate myself.”

Not “Let me volunteer in a hospital and see what it’s really like.”

Not “Let me donate some of my salary to a nursing school instead of buying myself another éclair.”

No, Behar is not remotely sorry for the absolutely fucking bullshit thing she said.  She’s simply SORRY that intelligent people everywhere, and that nurses everywhere, are OFFENDED.  Tough shit if you’re smarter and have more class than Behar; you can suck it.  You can kiss her royal chunky ass.

This is just one shining example of the low-life, brain-dead people who are admired and revered.  And, if you think Behar is an anomaly, you’re sadly mistaken.  Just look at the music industry, the film industry, Twitter.  Hell, look at Congress and our executive branch.

Morons.  Fucking morons everywhere.

You want to know something, Joy baby?  I’m not sorry you’re so deeply and completely STUPID, and I’m not the slightest bit sorry if you are OFFENDED by the wave of criticism headed your way like a tsunami.  I know you won’t be offended, though, because you’re too shallow to even understand what that might entail.
I hope your television show gets cancelled immediately, Joke Babar (or whatever your real name is).  It will be one step closer to redeeming my faith in humanity that we might very possibly have more intelligent people in this country than we do boobs on the boob-tube.