Saturday, April 13, 2013

WTF, BLOGGER?!

Wow.

Had the worst time posting yesterday's blog after all the damn things that went wrong all day.  I just noticed that all the pictures that went with it are gone.  All my Olympic-type pics, my fire drill allusions, and the 300 Spartans... But then ... the pictures were back again.  Here.  Gone.  Here.  Gone.  Right now, they're here.

First the blog from yesterday posted itself hours early.  It automatically posted while I was typing.  I was like, "WAIT!  NO!  I'M NOT D---"  Gone.  Then, back.  Then it posted a wrong title that I had to change.  Now the illustrations are all gone. But wait, now they're back! 

What a suck.  My own blog is trying to drive me insane.  (Good luck.  You're too late.)

Lately, Blogger has been extremely stupid.  Inserting a picture often sends chunks of text into Cyberspace, and then they land about eight lines away from where they started, leaving scatterings of prose all over the damn place.

Well, I apologize to readers, and I spit on Blogger for its idiocy.

Thanks for wading through yesterday's blog post, which was a long one.  For those in the know, it was NOT the infamous Bozehole, and my transplanted-to-Tampa friend has an indirect connection to the situation. (Curses, you Floridian!!!!!  You owe me a damn beer!!!!)

To make up for yesterday, I am going to make this post short, sweet, and I'll add random pictures.

ENJOY!