Tuesday, December 4, 2012

OBAMAGAN'S ISLAND



I saw this online, and I had to steal it, so I "shared" it from A friend. 

This is the kind of stunt we used to pull on the Jericho CBS blog that got us all thrown off … multiple times.  Honestly, who can forget the great Dark Shadows parody with Emily as Angelique and Constantino as Barnabas?  Those were great days, kids, great days, indeed.

So when I saw this, I knew it was a keeper.  Regardless of political affiliations, we could have a field day with this one and all of Congress - the whole lot of them.  Here's the actual conversation between me and two pals (who were not part of the Jericho debacle, although one was part of the Conversation Nation histrionics that got us all thrown off of the WBZTV blog … but I digress).

OBAMAGAN'S ISLAND

TIN:  Hahahahaa.....thief!

ME:  It's too precious not to share. Look how cute they are in their matching GarAnimals outfits!

TIN:  LOL!!

ME:  I think they should make Palin and McCain as Mr. and Mrs. Howell. Hilary can be Ginger ...

DIANE:  Stop I'm wetting my pants here!

TIN:  Pelosi can be MaryAnn??

ME:  Boehner is the Professor...

DIANE:  Smart choice!

TIN:  I'm dying here!! :}}  I just hope they never make it off the island

ME:  No wait -- Palin is MaryAnn and Pelosi is Mrs. Thurston Howell III -- Isn't she from Cali?  I can see Palin singing, "I wanna be loved by you..." because she thinks she's Hilary ... ala MaryAnn and Ginger. It's perfect!  Booo-booop-dee-dooh!

DIANE:  That's it I gotta hit the bathroom!

TIN:  Hahahaha, perfect! We should pitch the remake to CBS!! :}}

ME:  They already have it don't they? I think it's called 60 Minutes.
  
--------------------------------------------

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of politics,
Of idiots behind the wheel -
A mess we cannot fix. 
The mate thought he was the president,
The skipper said, "You're wrong!
I'll drive this sucker off the cliff
By the end of this song!" (By the end of this song.)
Finances started getting rough,
Tax levies sounded swell,
Because of Ass and Elephant
The country shot to Hell.  (The country shot to Hell.)
And when we fell right off the cliff,
The many signs we saw:
For Guangzhou, Chengdu,
Nanjing, Xi'an,
Beijing, Shanghai, and the rest,
Here on Obamagan's Isle!!!!!