Friday, September 21, 2012

WHO PUTS THE ASS IN MASS?



Massachusetts Senate Race Debate in a nutshell (and I do mean NUT):

Keller:  Welcome to the debate.  Professor Warren, how are you tonight?
 
Fauxcahontas:  Once when Obama rubbed my belly, magic bubbles came out of my nostrils.

Keller:  And Senator Brown, how are you this evening?

Brownie:  We need to draw a line in the sand.

Keller:  Well, candidates, how do you feel about the economy?

Fauxcahontas:  I think the environment is just ducky.  It's green and it's a rainbow and the air is a cornucopia of love and peace!

Keller:  Uh, that would be the ecology, Liz.  And Senator, your thoughts?

Brownie:  We need to draw a line in the sand.

Keller:  How about the state of higher education, candidates.  Your thoughts?

Fauxcahontas:  If I can cheat my way into Harvard, EVERYONE should be able to cheat their way in, even the … scummy … middle … class.  (spits to cleanse palate)

Brownie:  It cost me the shirt off my back and the pants off my bottom to get through law school.  And Cosmo helped a little.  By the way, we need to draw a line in the sand. (flexes)

Keller:  Lastly, candidates, how will you resolve the conundrum of voting along party lines?

Fauxcahontas:  I … am … not … a … robot … beep beep beep … I … am … not … a …. robot … beep beep beep … I … am …  nooooooooooooooottttttt (whirrrrrrrr snap)

Brownie:  My daughters had a party once, but we had to draw a line in the sand.

Keller:  And there you have it, folks.  Proof positive that we are completely and totally fucked.  This is John Keller in Boston, bending over and kissing my dog and my ass good-bye.