Sunday, June 24, 2018

NAMASTE, GOOGLE PHOTOS ... NAMASTE.

Today has been the first day in many that I can actually relax.  Well, not completely.  I have errands to do and people to see, but I'm not running around like a chicken without its head, nor am I playing Beat the School Clock.  Plus, I actually slept last night -- deeply and with connectivity.  I only woke up twice during the night, and that's practically a miracle worthy of papal anointing.

The only truly annoying thing I encounter today has to do with Google Photos.  They're not really user-friendly in a "Hey, let's combine albums and make a slideshow" kind of way when using different accounts.  All I want to do is combine cell phone photos with 35mm digital camera photos.  You'd think I am trying to break into the Pentagon's National Defense System for all the trouble it's worth.  I end up copying the individual pictures one by one and posting them into the new account's albums.  Really, Google.  Way to make this difficult.

So, to "namaste" my aggravation over this ridiculously complicated "should be easy" procedure, I start my Insight Timer App with nature sounds and soothing interval bells.  Seriously -- Google is NOT going to ruin my world today.  If it takes mindful meditation sounds, I'm willing to do it.

It works, for the most part.  I am able to put together a fabulous slideshow for school.  Excellent!  Now, If I could just add music...  Never mind.  I'll take a deep cleansing breath, hold it for a moment, think happy thoughts, and let it go.  It has been a great weekend up until this point.  I'm not going to ruin it now.