Wednesday, June 20, 2018

BATHROOM CHAOS

Continuing yesterday's saga ... the bathroom supply cabinet and the two drawers are completely emptied in what seems like a smart mid-week reorganization idea.  In addition to finding enough sunscreen to protect an entire small town, I am shocked to discover that my medicine supply is low.

Well, it is and it isn't.

Usually I have a nearly-endless supply of aspirin, naproxen, acetaminophen, cough medicine, etc.  Instead, I find no aspirin, limited acetaminophen, some cough medicine, and three open bottles of naproxen because, hey, my muscles ache and my brain cannot remember that I already bought medicine.

Before I organize the few meds I have left, I come across a stash of stuff I've forgotten all about: allergy capsules and inhalers and heat wraps.  I check the dates on the containers.  2011.  2013.  2015.

What the ... Now, I know damn well that I've purged bathroom supplies between now and 2015 (not to mention 2011).  But, should the authorities arrive (I don't know -- maybe there are Bathroom Supply Cabinet Inspectors), it appears that my housekeeping skills are sadly lacking.

The bad news is that I have to toss out the heat wraps.  Boo.  The good news is that now I have a bunch of empty containers from all the crap I disposed of, and, even better, I now have sunscreen and naproxen enough to get me through the summer.  The best news is that the organizing of bathroom chaos is complete.

Amen to that shit.