Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I'M GOING TO BE READY

Summer is officially arriving soon, both on the school calendar and on the Gregorian calendar.  I have started practicing for my summer beach antics.

Yes, I drink wine out of cans.

Sometimes the wine comes in containers with straws made specifically for the can itself.  Sofia Blanc de Blancs is sparkling wine in small pink canisters with small pink straws that extend like juice box straws.  And that's exactly what these are: juice boxes for adults.

Sometimes the wine needs to be poured from the container.  The mini-mimosas do not have straws and need to be shaken up.  I'm a little hesitant to bring these to the beach because even after shaking, these drinks really need to be poured.

Either way, I assure you: I am a professional.  Sipping cool wine on a hot day while sitting with my toes in the sand...  It'll be here soon, and I'm going to be ready.