Friday, April 13, 2018

SAD, PATHETIC, BUT FUNNY


I shared a meme yesterday on Facebook about Mark Zuckerberg sitting on a booster seat to testify in front of Congress.  Funny?  Yes, but the meme refers to being thrown in Facebook jail by a man-child sitting on a booster seat.

That's FUNNY SHIT.

Then a bunch posters started telling me I didn't "get it" because Zuckerberg isn't going to jail.  I was like, "I KNOW, that's why it's funny.  It's FACEBOOK JAIL." 

Then it was even funnier because some of the people who shared the original meme didn't get it and were serious about defending MZ from going to jail.

I was like, "I KNOW, that's why it's funny!  It's FACEBOOK JAIL."

It's ... It's ... It's ...  OMG, people. 

My blog pals and I have all been thrown into Facebook Jail.  Haven't you?  Are there people who don't know what cyber-time-outs are?  I mean, most of my cyber-pals and I have been punished by, put into time-out by, or outright banned by some of the best.  I've been thrown in Facebook Jail, Conversation Nation Jail, Jericho Jail, CBS Jail, Sandbox Jail ...

Hell, I even got banned from my own damn blog. Yes, THIS blog.  The Blogger people BANNED me from MY OWN BLOG.  That takes talent, people.  TALENT.

So, to explain the meme to the many people who thought I was serious and that I really thought MZ was going to jail: NOT ALL OLDER PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID.  Facebook Jail is not real jail.  It's a cyber spanking.  Cyber ... pretend ... not real ... You guys do know that there is a difference between cyber reality and real reality, right?


And THAT is WHY the meme was/is funny.  Your confusion and responses?  THAT'S FUNNY SHIT.  Sad, slightly pathetic, but funny, just the same.

(I won't re-post the meme in case Zuckerberg's minions see it and throw me in Facebook Jail again.)