Tuesday, April 10, 2018

PASTEL SKIES AND LONGER DAYS

Finally, it's staying lighter later. 

My brain is so unused to it that I keep thinking it's only 5:00 when it's closer to 7:00 in the evening.  I am also used to missing the best part of the sunsets because I'm either still at work or sitting at my own desk at home. 

I get so excited about seeing a sunset for the first time in weeks that I start snapping pictures like a tourist.  Anyone walking by my house is going to think I'm nuts, but I don't care.  This is the best thing ever.  Of course, I say that about every beautiful sunset, and it's true; they are all the best things ever.

Soon, very soon, sooner than I probably even know, the warmer weather will come in, and the days will be longer, and I'll get to see more sunsets even if I continue with my crazy hours.  Until then, this one will carry me over.

Finally, pastel skies and longer days.