Sunday, December 10, 2017

SNOWING!

It's snowing!  Snowing, snowing, snowing, snowing, snowing!

So easy to get into the Christmas spirit once it snows.  I have been online shopping, wrapping stuff I already have, and getting myself organized -- all because it's snowing.  I might even tackle some of the cards tonight.

There's something about the first snow that is invigorating.  Also, it's a quiet, gentle snow, the kind of storm that isn't a storm; it's more like a sprinkling.  Sure, sure; I'll have to shovel it tomorrow.  It shouldn't be too bad.  I think they're predicting about six inches of snow, and that's totally manageable.

Ask me again in March or April, though.  I doubt I'll be as chipper and excited about wonderful, marvelous snow then.  I'll probably be calling it "that white shit" by next spring.

In the meantime: It's snowing! Snowing, snowing, snowing, snowing, snowing!  And I am totally psyched about the whole thing.