Friday, December 1, 2017

GAME ON, HOLIDAY SEASON!

Game on!

Today the countdown starts officially.  The holiday season is upon us, and I am sort of ready.  Well, I'm about on par for my readiness factor.  There is still a massive amount of stuff to get done, and I've only myself to blame. 

Every year I say I'll be ready, and every year I go screeching to the finish line like a crazy person.  Perhaps it's just the way I function -- the flurry of lists, the frenzy of shipping things out, the excitement of hearing from and touching base with friends, the fabulous exhaustion when it all winds down. 

I suppose if I look at it all that way, I am ready.

Bring it, Holiday Season.  Bring on your greetings and your colors and your lights and your mad rush to the finish line.  It all starts today, and the mouse and I will make it to day #24 and beyond.  Game on.