Friday, December 15, 2017

JUST A FEW MORE

I still have a little bit more shopping to do before Christmas arrives.

I know, I know: Shame on me for letting time get away yet again.  At least the stuff to be shipped has been, for the most part, handled and completed.  For the most part...

Santa's workshop, however, is up and running.  Once the shopping is done, the wrapping can happen easily because everything is set up and accessible.  I even remember to stock up on lots of clear Scotch tape and a few rolls of shipping tape. 

I seem to have enough wrapping paper.  I should -- every January I go out and scarf up rolls of it on sale.  I do have to restock the bows and the tags because, despite my certainty that I have enough stockpiled, I am sadly mistaken. 

Okay, so a few more gifts, a few more bows, and a few more tags -- all within a few more days. When it's done, "few" can become "phew" and then the real celebrating can begin.