Saturday, September 13, 2014

MADE IT!



Made it! 

Made it to the end of the week without losing a student, killing the tech guy, breaking the technology, or being caught under the fire alarm when it goes off (only because after five days, we've yet to have the drill). 

I left all my work sitting on my desk.  I left before finishing up for the day and without prepping for Monday.  I left on time, for a change. 

I left with my lunch cooler still packed exactly as it had been in the morning because I was too busy to waste my twenty-minute lunch on anything as frivolous as eating.  Even the waters I packed remained unopened.  It's okay; I ate my pasta and veggies for dinner and saved myself another evening of cooking for one.

But I made it.  I made it to the end of the week.  I made it to Saturday.  This simple fact is proof enough that the week has been a rousing success.

Well, that and the fact that the tech guy is still alive.