Sunday, October 6, 2013

YOU WERE EXPECTING A BLOG?



I know, I know; you're expecting a blog.

Let me be perfectly honest with you: We are in Red Sox playoff season and Bruins opening season.  Did I mention the Patriots are playing on Sunday?  Guess what.  The Patriots are playing on Sunday. 

I'll be lucky to produce gibberish at this point.

The Sox and the Bruins overlapped Saturday, and I speed-channel-changed between the two games, catching a Bruins' goal, seeing a Sox run come in, catching another Bruins' goal.  I did miss two goals in the B's game, but it's all good because one of them belonged to Detroit.  I like the Red Wings' logo, but I don't like it enough to want them to win or anything like that.

Pats play the Bengals, who have great helmets (or used to -- I'll find out tomorrow if they still have them).  But the Sox are playing Tampa Bay, a team with a lame logo.  I'm thinking we should beat them just on logo style alone.

So I apologize in advance to my neighbors who have to listen to the loud television and me yelling and/or cheering at it during the season, especially when two of these seasons overlap.  There's no need to call the asylum.  It'll all be better in a few weeks.