Monday, October 21, 2013

WEDDING DAZE

2/3 of my kids are married off now.  Wonderful days with the families and friends twice in the last six weeks.  Ready for a little down-time, though.  Just a little.

Thank you, Mother Nature, for smiling on us both days.  And thanks for not having disaster strike until I got home out of my car:  centerpiece fell to pieces when I leaned over and it had to be put back together (my fault), purse strap got caught and snapped completely off (my fault again), and I ended up with three favors full of chocolate even though I still have a bowlful plus two bags of the stuff (my youngest's fault -- he hid the favors in my car after the wedding).

My feet hurt but my hair still looks great.

Congratulations to two out of three of my kids for pulling off two great autumn weddings and all you did on your own to make these days happen.  Very proud!

Now remember -- like I said yesterday, NO RETURN POLICY, therefore ... BE HAPPY.