Monday, October 14, 2013

MY COMPUTER HAS CRS SYNDROME (CAN'T REMEMBER SHIT)



Damnit.  It's time to clean up my old computer again.  

I could be using the newer computer more, but loading pictures and editing them and sorting them into folders is so much faster on this old junker, and I don't want to clog up the new one with so many photo files.

Seems I've overloaded this one, yet again, and it's not the sports pictures that are being sacrificed -- It's the load of pictures I took outside today.  The ones I took for fun and shits and giggles.  The stop I made spontaneously that got me within feet of an egret that apparently was just as curious about me as I was about it.

I have so much to do.  I have homework to finish, a paper to write, a house to clean, laundry to get done, papers to file, bills to pay, magazines to recycle…  and now I have to sort through old files, transfer them to DVD's, and start cleaning up the computer backlog.

It's a damn good thing it's a holiday Monday.  Now I can spend my day off doing crazy-ass chores all around the house and sitting at the computer for hours while I dump junk from storage files.

Thank goodness I filled the cooler earlier with beer and ice.  Something tells me it's going to be a long night.

Happy Italian By Birth Then Portuguese By Choice Guy Who Sailed For Spain and Brought European Diseases to the Natives Who Were Perfectly Happy Until We Stuck Our Foreign Asses On Their Hallowed Soil Day!