Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SECRET TO HAPPINESS

Ladies, I am about to share the world's greatest secret about being a female that only women (and possibly male swimmers) know.  I'm sorry -- I know it's a sacred secret that none shall share, but I just have to because it might save some rocky relationships.

Men, are you ready?  Are you ready to learn the true secret that makes every woman happy about herself?

Clean sheets +bath/shower + freshly shaved legs = Best night's sleep EVER

So gents, the next time your better half starts pouring a bath or shower, if you see a razor and shaving cream, run and change the sheets on the bed.  I'm not even kidding.  You will be the best husband/boyfriend/date that woman has ever had, especially if you let her have that nice clean bed all to herself.  For the entire night.  I said ENTIRE night.  No, that doesn't mean only until 12:01 a.m.  Back off, buddy -- She has a fresh razor and she knows how to use it.

WARNING:  If bed sheets have been changed within hours (or worse, within minutes) of this bath, be warned that changing out clean sheets for more clean sheets will only put you in the Laundry Dog House.  In that case, it won't be only the razor that gets you thrown out of the bedroom.

I'm just saying.