Sunday, September 8, 2013

TODAY'S GUEST BLOGGER: MY NEPHEW

My nephews are here for the weekend, and this morning, one of my nephews will be my guest blogger, but I'll translate.  Here's what he did last night while the adults were at a wedding:

"I just slept last night, and I really like sleeping a lot.  I watched TV when I was not ready for bed.  I threw the dart and it went under the refrigerator.  I don't know why we took the batteries out of the lighthouse (cookie jar).  What did I have for dinner ... ohhhh... spaghetti ... MACARONI AND CHEESE!  Yeah, I had brownies.  I played with the trucks, these trucks, the construction trucks.  My favorite thing was sleeping.  I sleep-ted in the I don't know... Is that a train?  Can I see it?  I built a droid and it has two guns on it and the droid has to stay up on a platform and I didn't make it.  I had a real good time!"