Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HOW STUPID ARE THESE FRIGGING PEOPLE?

We have some new hires at work who make zero effort to find out the routines, the chains of command, and the right way to do things.  Normally I don't bitch about work because quite frankly it could cost me my job, but honestly.  I believe the term "retarded" was invented just for these people.  Here's just a minute fractional tip of the proverbial iceberg. I challenge you to tell me I'm wrong:

1.  A student worked on a paragraph in class.  Student was given four additional days to finish paragraph.  Student showed up without paragraph.  New Hire says, "But she gets extra time..."  Yeah -- four fucking days she already had.  Doh.

2.  The new hires are constantly saying, "Well, at my old school we did this ... That's not how we did things at our old school...."  You know what, sweetcheeks?  There's a reason why you're NOT still AT your old school.  They probably didn't really do it "that way" either, but you couldn't figure "that" out.

3.  ELA teacher decides she doesn't want to teach our curriculum that she was hired to teach, so she attempts to throw out the teacher text, all the supplemental materials (about 20 books), and several nearly-new student text books, as if making it all disappear will give her the right to create a new curriculum.  I happen to be working late Tuesday and catch the detention kids trying to throw boxes of the new stuff out.  Uh.... does she NOT understand the concept that teaching in our school means that she actually has to, well, you know, um , TEACH?!

The truly ironic thing is that I am the one who will be fired if I get caught posting this blog because I am airing dirty laundry from work.  These retards (and I mean that honestly where they're concerned) will continue to teach your sons and your daughters, your grandchildren, your siblings, because NO ONE will stop them.  NO ONE ever does.

Except Tuesday.  I stopped one of 'em.  She doesn't know it yet because one rescued box of curriculum went directly to my ELA boss, and the other was rescued by a teacher in the same grade (who knew damn well this stuff was not for disposal).

Honestly, this isn't rocket science, people, but if these teachers don't get their shit together, there will be a lot more than just rockets.  There will be goddamn fireworks.

Makes me sad for America.


I'm just saying.