Friday, September 13, 2013

SMACK A BITCH -- LIKE WHACK A MOLE ONLY BETTER



Ever get yelled at for something you wanted to do but didn't do and then wished you had done because you took the blame for doing it anyway?

Yup, wish I had a time machine so I could go back a day or two and smack a bitch.

Let me be honest with you: Working in the public sector fucking blows.

You have to pretend to like everybody, pretend every damn person with letters after her name is your boss, pretend to be nice to everyone - even people who are too stupid to pee down their own legs, jump through mandated hoops with the agility of Lassie, and have the brain of Einstein. 

All the while you are completely unable to smack a bitch when a bitch needs a decent smacking.

And yet somehow, even when there are multiple witnesses around, you still get blamed for smacking a bitch when you didn't actually even come close to smacking a bitch because you knew you'd get blamed for smacking a bitch if you did, in fact, smack a bitch.

Well here is fair warning.  I totally am going to smack a bitch the next time I get a chance to smack a bitch because some bitch who needs smacking at my job totally owes me one Free Chance To Smack a Bitch. 

It's like Whack A Mole ... only better.

I'm just saying.  You know, for when I need a lawyer and all.