Saturday, May 27, 2017

BATMOBILE ISSUES

I discovered one bad thing (so far) about my new Batmobile.  Oh, sure. some might think I'm overreacting, but this is a serious problem, and it affects my ability to drive the car.

Such a disappointment; such a disaster.  I dislike getting new vehicles and having things wrong with them.  It bothers me. 

First of all, it's damn aggravating to get something you're expecting to be in decent shape and finding out that it's not.  There should be a reasonable expectation, regardless of how ephemeral, of perfection. Secondly, it's damn annoying and time-consuming to have to go back and forth to the dealer.  Now, I'm going to be without my car for an extended period of time.

So, folks, don't even try to reach me Saturday morning.  I'll be sitting at the car dealer having the service department repair the damn thing.  When it's all said and done, my stupid driver's side windshield wiper WILL swipe the water off the windshield BOTH ways, not just to the left with a giant smear going to the right. 

I know, I know, it'll be a horrible inconvenience being without my newest car for ten minutes, but I will be strong.  I'll remain vigilant.  I shall persevere!