Friday, April 29, 2016

I'M SUPPOSED TO

I'm supposed to be cleaning the house.
I'm supposed to be doing laundry.
I'm supposed to be paying bills.
I'm supposed to be correcting papers.
I'm supposed to be exercising.
I'm supposed to be posting grades.
I'm supposed to be compiling my evaluation portfolio.
I'm supposed to be prepping food for a fundraiser.
I'm supposed to be catching up on my sleep.
I'm supposed to be organizing my room.
I'm supposed to be answering emails.
I'm supposed to be prepping my classroom.
I'm supposed to be painting my nails.
I'm supposed to be drying my hair.
I'm supposed to be emptying the dishwasher.
I'm supposed to be updating my calendar.

I'm supposed to be enjoying being alive, so
I'm supposing the checklist above isn't getting done, and
I suppose I don't mind in the slightest.