Saturday, April 2, 2016

APRIL SHOWERS ... BLIZZARDS ... HEAT WAVES

April:

That wonderful time in New England when it is one hundred thousand fucking degrees one day and negative a gazillion the next. Oh, and it's cold and flu season.  For some reason, Disease decides not to hit the school until after term #3 ends, which is today.

Hmmmm, I wonder if the constant temperature change contributes to this?

Naaaaaaaaahhhh.  This is typical New England, where every single weather condition can be witnessed within twenty-four hours, from drizzle to an ice storm, without even missing a beat. That's not the kind of weather pattern that might make a hardy New Englander cower in terror to the gods who rule the storm.

I'm supposed to walk a 5k Sunday.  Let's see if I can replenish my positive energy as fast as the rotating spring weather of New England.

Ahhhh, April -- Bring it.  I dare ya.