Thursday, March 27, 2014

MARCH MAKES ME SHIVER

Oh.  My.  Gawd.  It's.  Damn.  Cold..........

I'm not even kidding.  Wednesday the southeastern part of the state gets whacked with a blizzard.  Where I live we get nothing, for a change, but the winds from the storm's backlash have been relentless.  For hours it has sounded like the walls are going to tear away from the framing of the house with the violent, strong, sustained gusts.  The wind drives the temperatures down.  It is, in a word: Motherfuckingcold.

It makes me tired.  Tired of being cold.  Tired of winter -- er --- spring.  Tired of my fingers splitting from the dry, frozen air.  Tired of shivering.  Tired of wearing slippers.  Tired of fleece sweatpants.

Look, March, take your crazy-ass, frigid self and get the hell out.  Seriously, your bags are packed and sitting on the snowbank.  Here's to seeing March's ass booted out of the calendar!

March is a lion
It roars its lazy ass off
Then hobbles away

It might get warm soon
That would be fucking awesome
If only it's true

Why am I frozen?
Why am I hypothermic?
Oh, yeah.  It is Spring.