Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DANGER: THIN BRAIN

I feel really bad about those three people who fell through the ice on the pond south of Boston two days ago.  Not.  They all survived, which proves that Darwinism is false.  Funny this story happened on the same day I experienced the following revelation.

When I drive by Massabesic Lake in New Hampshire on Sunday, there is a lot of open water.  I think, "How wonderful!  The lake is melting!  This means spring is coming, right?"  Until I see the half-dozen fishermen out on the ice, and by ice I mean slushy slush.

What in the hell is wrong with these people?  Do they not see the open water a mere feet from where they are galoomphing around?

Anyway, the Massachusetts idiots included two men who fell through the "ice," and by "ice" I mean the thin layer of slush sitting on the surface of a very wet and melted pond, and the woman who tried to save them.  She fell in, too, pulled herself out, and went for help... you know, like going for help in the first place might make too much sense.

It's amazing what ice and booze together will do.  Next time, put the ice in your drink, not your drink in the ice.

As for what can be learned from this stupidity--

Here's something for ya:  Don't go out on thin ice.

Here's something for me to chew on:  It can't be Darwinism if the dumbasses are still alive and procreating.