Thursday, May 10, 2018

PARKING LOT PROBLEMS

Are you even kidding me right now?  Where are the cameras?  Candid Camera must be nearby.  I mean, this isn't the first time this has happened, but come on.

I need to stop at AC Moore for some candy-making supplies.  Luckily, AC Moore isn't very crowded on a weekday afternoon, but I park out in the lot, anyway.  I like to be away from people, and I could use the walk.  There isn't another car in the square area of the lot where my car is all by its lonesome.

I run in, buy the stuff I need, and am out of the store less than fifteen minutes later.  I start walking toward my car and I see ... MOTHERFUCKER. 

Parked right up next to the driver's side of my car, less than fifteen inches away, is another car.  It is so close that there is no way I'm getting into my car without smacking theirs with my door.  I peer inside the car.  It looks like everything this person owns is inside, all higgley-piggley. 

What. An. Asshole.

I get into my car, then I sidle out again, take some pictures, and scooch back into the driver's seat.  Honestly, I am flypaper for freaks, fiends, and fuck-heads.  I could park in an isolation chamber and some asshole would find a way to park right next to me.  I consider waiting for the driver to come out of the store, but I figure if everything the person owns is inside the car, there's a good possibility there's also a loaded gun in there.

No need to get shot over poor parking.  Besides, once an asshole, always an asshole.  I pack my AC Moore supplies into the front passenger seat, and I'm back into traffic where I expect people to be right alongside.