Sunday, May 27, 2018

FLOWERS AND A REDUX

Two weeks after Mother's Day, the flowers from my kids are still blooming, and the Gardenia plant I got last year is also still thriving.  That's right, folks, you read that correctly.  I haven't killed the plants yet.

I just wanted to boast that I haven't smothered the plant nor the flowers yet.  For me, this is a real accomplishment because I can really only grow mold.  It could be a testimony to me, but it's really a testimony to the hardiness of the plants themselves.  Truly, I take no credit here.

Let's see how long the cut flowers make it.  I trimmed the survivors down again today, and I know they're on borrowed time.  Either way, Mother's Day lives on to make it through another glorious Sunday.

Happy Mother's Day Redux.  Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.