Friday, September 29, 2017

Dear Stop N Shop:

Just an FYI about eggs. 

I have been buying eggs for a very long time.  I have been eating them and baking with them for even longer.  I am by no means an expert, but I think I've got a good handle on eggs in general.

I don't have perfect eyesight, either; this I know.  Perhaps this is all my fault.  Had I checked inside the carton and had I been wearing my better glasses, maybe I wouldn't be sending you this letter today. 

But, alas, so be it.

I'm no expert, and I'm no 20/20 visionary, but I can tell when I'm being duped.  So, Stop N Shop, from now on, not only will I be opening and touching each and every egg in the cartons until I find a decent dozen, I will also be wearing my best glasses to catch the next time you put small eggs into a carton and label it "Large eggs."

Sincerely,

The Woman Whose Batch of Egg Salad Came Up Short