Sunday, September 3, 2017

DEAR MARKET BASKET...

Dear Market Basket,

I will no longer shop in your stores.  So many things about your store post-coup have seemed wrong: price gouging, employees full of hubris, and poor selection of brands and products.

Now, you are selling cheap, store-brand products as the more expensive, real-deal products.  How do I know? 

CHEESE.  Yes.  Cheese.

Land O'Lakes on left ... like you can't tell!
I bought pre-cut and pre-packaged cheese from your deli, and it was peddled as Land O'Lakes, but it's your cheap, horrible, smarmy, plastic-like store brand.

What.  The.  Hell.

Do you think your customers are stupid?  You must think we are stupid because you had a whole deli case full of this pre-sliced, pre-packaged FAKE cheese product. 

Well, I guess I am stupid because after the little inconveniences are put together (no ripe bananas, over-priced meat, poorer quality in your store brand paper towels...), it is this cheese debacle that has sealed the deal.

Goodbye, Market Basket.  I hope I never see you again.

Sincerely,

A former loyal employee and customer