Sunday, August 30, 2015

STILL ON VACATION --- SUCKERS

Just so you all know, I've been trying to write my blog for over an hour.

Due to a combination of sangria and a few games of Bananagrams and Barbie Queen of the Prom, every idea that I suggest for a blog topic is getting shot down.  Apparently, I left my creativity somewhere on the river I accidentally kayaked this morning when I turned right at the bridge instead of left.  It's not like I couldn't see the lake ten feet away.  It's just that the other way seemed quieter, and it was quiet ... except for the near-animal attack.

But that's a story for another day.

So I won't tell you about the wrong-sized doggie poop bags, or the spider that ended up on my kneecap, or the lady with the electric orange hair, or the bad case of Foot In Mouth Disease that seemingly runs in my family.  Nope, I won't tell you about any of those things. 

But, I will tell you that I had a great weekend hiking Bradbury Mountain and floating down the Mousam River, and I enjoyed meeting the family's newest puppy.  As for the tales of inept kayaking and hillside portapotties, those will have to wait.

I'm still on vacation. 

Suckers.